Monday, October 17, 2011

Catching up...

Oh my gosh!! I haven't been on here in forever! Country life has been goin' good. My dad got a shotgun from the neighbor and he's been mass murdering skunks. :) JK! He shot about 5 or 6 in all. We've had them  wandering around and one of them was out during the day! We followed it around our property and our neighbor's until my dad came to shoot it! I just heard coyotes too last night...well, more like early morning. It was probably around 1 or 2 in the morning. It was pretty creepy; they were howling and barking!
Well, I guess that's it for a country update. Check back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to shoot a skunk. I hope they didn't spray you! I had that happen once while camping. I thought it was a raccoon. What a smelly mistake.

    I live by woods so we have coyote's as well. They really freak me out. We have had a person in our neighborhood attacked by one before. It was because another one of our neighbor's had lost their dog, so they put food out, and they person that got attacked was on a walk with her small dog, and I guess she tried to help her dog, and they both got attacked. Thankfully she survived. The dog on the other hand? Not so much. :) I hate coyotes. Period. I don't care how "cute" they are. {according to my friend, who had one that comes to her backyard all the time and eats out of her hand.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Yeah skunks and coyotes are creepy! Nope, no spraying. Good thing, cause our neighbor's dog got sprayed 4 times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow. I wonder how many tomato juice baths he got. Those are worse than your family teasing you. I had to have it in the backyard too. I was so worried because my neighbor's look over the fence a lot. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete